The Tube Sack is a simple bag with a simple name. It is not intended to be a stand-alone tube/tool bag, although it can be used that way. Rather, it is designed to carry additional tubes on long rides. The Tube Sack will fit two 700x3x tubes easily or if you are running larger tires it will take a 29er tube with room for a C02 and a small multi-tool.
The Tube Sack will not fit all bikes. To check if the Tube Sack will fit your bike, fold a tube to about 4 - 4.5" in length and jam it in the space between where the seat stays meet the seat tube then add 1" for tire clearance.
The Tube Sack is intended to mount under the seat stays. However, another way to mount it is on top of the seat stays. You won't touch it while pedaling but, I have noticed light brushing while tucking on descents or straightening my legs completely. You have been warned if this sounds unappealing.
The Tube Sack is in a location where it can get sprayed with dirt and sand which can become abrasive. It is recommended that the bag be removed and hosed off occasionally.
The Tube Sack Features:
- Water resistant
- Available in CORDURA® or X-Pac™ exterior
- Omni tape strap backed with non-slip material
- Velcro closer
- Non-slip material to prevent movement
- Red, Poppy Red, Hot Pink, Light Pink, Royal Blue, Baby Blue, Bright Green, Orange, Safety Orange, Teal, Turquoise, White, Bright Yellow, Black, Charcoal Grey, Light Brown, Dark Brown, Pink Leopard, Zebra, Digital Camo, Woodland Camo, Multicam, Black Multicam, and Urban Camo
- Black (heavier VX42), Multicam, and Black Multicam
Please allow 6-8 weeks for delivery.
Make sure to specify the fabric section(s) at checkout.